Sunday, January 13, 2008

Waiting

Well, Amy's water broke....so we are here at the hospital waiting....
The doctor said she could deliver anywhere within the next day to the next week. I told her since she woke us all up at 12:15, and made us come to the hospital at 1 am, he better come tonight!! :) She is at 33 weeks now and that is a miricle of God! She has been here at the hospital since she was 22 weeks. The doctor came in and said as she was reading her chart, she couldn't believe the progress. Praise the Lord. I am so thankful for the way God has kept her and Nathan! If she delivers now, there are still risks because the baby still is not fully developed, however, they are significantly lower. So I am continuing to believe God for a healthy baby! Anyhow, right now, I am just waiting!!! Which, well thats been the story of my life!!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Has your sister been in labor for 2 months? ;)