Thursday, January 10, 2008

Where Did The Time Go???????

So I just checked out my High Schools 10 year reunion page!! Are you kidding me!!!!!
I refuse to believe I have to be a grown up. I certainly don't feel like one. I guess according to numbers I am, but I tell you I spend so much time with youth, that I think I still am one. Although I must say, at times, my body tells me otherwise. I used to say that I would not attend my reunion unless I was married. For some reason I thought that would define whether I was successful or not. That was when I didn't know better! I won't go into all the spiritual things God has taken me through these last 2 years but I will say this, I have learned to be content. I am happy. I have a good life. I have a wonderful family, amazing friends and a great job! The Lord has taught me that when you are content with where you are at, then and only then, will He move you. And those of you that have known me these last 2 years, know that the Lord has taken me from glory to glory! So I look forward to seeing my former classmates, married or single, I am successful!